I've been involved with this project for several years and it's finally at an end with the final bits of the curriculum to be uploaded ready for September. I wrote a bit, and reviewed quite a lot of both the primary and the KS3 along with a whole team of people.
You can find the Primary resources here.Biographies of all the Presidents of the Geographical Association since the founding of the Association in 1893. Researched by Alan Parkinson (GA President 2021-22), with contributions from others, including the former Presidents themselves where possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Margaret Mackintosh RIP
Updated post. Sad news at the end of last week from colleagues who have organised the Charney Conference over the years of the passing of Ma...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.