At the time, I worked with 'The Guardian' to write reviews of software and also worked at the BETT Show for about 4 years in a row, and wrote the Geography preview for their special supplement. I remember handing these out to delegates from the DfE stand at the time. Came across this while sorting out some cupboards at school earlier in the week.
Biographies of all the Presidents of the Geographical Association since the founding of the Association in 1893. Researched by Alan Parkinson (GA President 2021-22), with contributions from others, including the former Presidents themselves where possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Professor Norman Graves - RIP
A cross posting from my Living Geography blog. I received sad news today from Frances Slater, via GA President Fiona Sheriff about the sad...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.