GA Magazine has an editorial which outlines progress in each issue.
Biographies of all the Presidents of the Geographical Association since the founding of the Association in 1893. Researched by Alan Parkinson (GA President 2021-22), with contributions from others, including the former Presidents themselves where possible.
Wednesday, 12 May 2021
1997 - Strategic Planning
An article from Ashley Kent in the GA News outlined the strategic plan of the time. The GA has had a series of strategic plans for some time, which operates on a five yearly cycle to help guide activity, and ensure that the association continues to have an impact in the areas where it needs to. The most recent one started in 2020 and runs to 2025.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Professor Norman Graves - RIP
A cross posting from my Living Geography blog. I received sad news today from Frances Slater, via GA President Fiona Sheriff about the sad...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.