Biographies of all the Presidents of the Geographical Association since the founding of the Association in 1893. Researched by Alan Parkinson (GA President 2021-22), with contributions from others, including the former Presidents themselves where possible.
Tuesday, 15 September 2026
GA North Staffs Branch Programme
Thanks to Kate Russell for sharing the programme of the GA North Staffs Branch - another one that I have visited and spoken at.
There's a definite physical slant to the talks, and good to see Ilan Kelman on the schedule too.
Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on the blog, particularly if you are letting me know more about a particular Past President. I'll be in touch shortly as I will shortly be notified of your comment by e-mail.